Product Details & Item specifics
Item Type: battery charger maintainer
Place of Origin: Ningbo China (Mainland)
Brand Name: JINGJINGOLD
Item NO.: T23320US
Package Size: 14x7x8cm
Product Size: 8x5x3cm
Rated power: 15W
Input Voltage: 100V-240V AC
Output Voltage: DC 6V & DC 12V
Charging Current: 0.75-1.25Amp (max.750mA)
Material: ABS + metal
Terminals: Alligator Clips & Ring Terminal
Output Cord Length: 58.6ft approx
Application: 6V/12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM, GEL)
Features: Light easy to carry and folding (NEMA PLUG)
- Multiple Uses- perfect device for batteries maintaining and charging in cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, UTVs, PWCs, RVs, etc
- 58.6ft Output Cord- long enough to work for ALL 6V and 12V lead acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM and GEL)
- Voltage Auto Detection- 0.75-1.25Amp of charging current intelligent battery trickle charger, helps to detect the voltage and define voltage status
- Safety- comes with fuse for overcharge and short circuit protection, while spark-free technology and quick disconnect leads ensure safely charging
- Easy Operation w/LED Indicator- it's very simple for using, hook it up and connect it for easy charging
- Battery float charger is perfectly designed to suit for ALL 6V and 12V lead acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM and GEL). It allows you to charge the battery of your car, lawn mower, motorcycles, ATV, UTVs and others with the power coming from your electrical outlet or inside your house, very convenient for battery charging
- Connecting the terminal rings/clamps directly to the corresponding connectors on the battery posts.
1. Make sure correct polarity connection before plugging in the AC power.
- Position the RED terminal on the POSITIVE post connector
- Position the BLACK terminal on the NEGATIVE post connector
2. Connect the AC power cord with the AC power outlet.
- The LED indicator turns on Green if no connection with battery or when the battery is fully charged.
- The LED indicator turns on Red if correct connection with battery indicating charging process.
- The LED indicator is off if wrong connection with battery or short circuit.
3. Unplug the charger from the AC power outlet after every use.
1x - Charger / Maintainer
1x - Direct Terminal Connector
1x - Alligator Clamp Connector