Product Details & Item specifics
Item Type: Electrical Plug & Sockets
Item Name: 7-Pin Trailer Socket
Place of Origin: NingboChina(Mainland)
Item NO.: T10159
Features: Connect the major vehicle and the additional trailer; Transfer the electronic signature from the vehicle to trailer.
Heavy-Duty, 7-Pole, Round Pin Trailer Wiring SocketEuropeStyle - Vehicle End
Establish a secure connection between your trailer and semi or other tow vehicle with this 7-pole, solid pin, wire-insertion-style socket. Zinc die-cast socket is self-grounding and includes floating pins for easy alignment and maximum pin contact.
1. This listing is for a Metal 7 Pin socket (N type) to power trailer or caravan lights.
2. -Ideal for new towbars or for replacing damaged sockets on exsisting cars.
3. -Screw connection inside the plug, easy for DIY replacement.
4. -Brass pins in a durable metal housing.
5. -Provides connections for indicators, side lights, brake lights and fog lamp.
6. -Also available with a plastic case, please see our shop for this version.
PIN 1 - Yellow Wire (Left/H Direction Indicator)
PIN 2 - Blue Wire ( Rear Fog Lamps )
PIN 3 - White Wire ( Earth Return )
PIN 4 - Green Wire (Right/H Direction Indicator)
PIN 5 - Brown Wire (Right/H Tail & No. Plate Lamp )
PIN 6 - Red Wire (Brake lights)
PIN 7 - Black Wire (Left/H Tail & No. Plate Lamp )
This shows the standard wiring colours, but your car might not be standard. If it is not then you should note which pin number each wire goes to before removing the old socket and simply connect the new one the same.