Product Details & Item specifics
Item Type: Exterior Accessories
Item Name: Soft Roof Rack
Item NO.: T25454
Unite Type: 2 pieces / Set
Material: 600D Oxford +PVC
Size: 125*18*7cm / piece
Foam size: 40*12*7cm
Packing Size: 26*15*45CM
Load Bearing: 60kgs
Features: Easy to fit roof rack, no tools required, supplied with handy storage bag to conveniently pack away in a vehicles boot
This soft rack is the perfect choice for those times when you want to safely transport your long boards, surfboards and even snowboards to the beach or snow using your vehicle, These soft racks wraps around the inside of your vehicle and allow you to secure your boards to the roof. The special soft padding and extremely sturdy buckles ensure that your boards will not slip or move around during transit. This system will work on most vehicles, soft roof rack will carry up to 60kgs, including the rack itself, does not exceed this limit.
(1) [Easy to fit] roof rack, no tools required, supplied with handy storage bag to conveniently pack away in a vehicles boot.
(2) Fold able soft rack, Includes 6 extra securing traps for each one. Reliable Material For Longer Life - This soft rack pads set is integrated with top grade EVA foam and is secured by a weather proof Oxford sleeve. It comes with pads and straps that will secure a kayak or board.
(3) Fit most cars with 2 or 4 doors, not suitable for cars with airbags.
(4) At both ends of the rack can be bundled goods, securely holds surfboards, strong secure system ensures easy, safe transportation of boards, even over long distances.
(5) [Ideal for cargo] carrying luggage, ladders, surfboards, canoes, garden waste and much more, not exceeding the length of the car.
The soft roof rack will carry up to 60kgs. However these weights maybe in excess of the maximum roof carrying weight of some vehicles, especially smaller car, it is essential therefore, that you check your vehicle handbook or manufacturers recommendations to ensure that the load, including the rack itself, does not exceed this limit.
Loading the rack to a weight in excess of the vehicles maximum roof load capacity may damage the vehicle roof.
Always ensure that loads are securely attached and do not over hang as this may become dangerous and cause accidents with other motorists.
Once the vehicle is in motion the airflow will try to lift the front of any load, so it is essential that a secure fixing is made, holding the front of the load down is most important (extra straps are provided for this)
Routinely check all fixings to ensure the and the load is tightly secured.
Don’t forget the extra height when using the and take care e.g. when entering covered car parks etc.
Always distribute weight evenly and safety.
If in doubt, it is recommended carrying a load, including the rack of no greater than 60 kgs.
Unit Type: soft roof rack
Package Weight: 1.2 kg
Package Size: 26*15*45 CM